|Content||Biblica > Novum Testamentum > Evangeliarium|
|Origin||Konstantinoupolis < Turkey|
|Comment||The manuscript was formerly known as BERAT, Bibl. Metropoleos 15. In 1954 it was purchased by the Harvard curator Philip Hofer. Duffy - Angelov (2000: 501): "In 1958 Mr. Hofer made a gift of one of the three surviving evangelist portraits - the
John miniature - to Robert and Mildred Bliss of Dumbarton Oaks, where it has remained as part of the collections of that institution", now known as WASHINGTON (DC), Dumbarton Oaks, acc. 58.105.